Objectives of the Workshop:
- Deepen the conceptual clarity of the teacher.
- Demonstrate ‘Teaching by a child-centered approach’, through building an environment conducive for learning.
- Develop necessary skills of the teacher to facilitate ‘do and discover’ approach in the classroom.
- Make the teachers more confident and enhance their liking for the subject with the help of interesting and successful teaching-learning practices and insightful discussions.
- Equip teachers with effective class-room implementable strategies.
Demonstrate efficient delivery methodologies to develop reflective thinking and problem solving skills of student.
- Product based Demo
- Introductory / Orientation workshop (1 – 2 days): The workshop covers basic, foundational, central, key concepts of the school curriculum. It is an introductory workshop to ‘Learning by Understanding the Active Mathematics’. It gives hands on experience of the activity-based, do & discovers method of teaching and learning. Participants explore creative ways of math learning with the innovative math kit developed by us.
However many participants who have attended the Introductory workshop also register and participate for the sheer joy and fun of learning math more intensively.
- Intensive Workshops: ( 2 – 4 days)
This is a 2 – 4 day workshop depending upon the range of topics and concepts to be covered. Usually this workshop is conducted for teachers who are already trained in the methods, trainers who train other teachers. The workshop covers the topics more intensively and with deeper conceptual understanding / knowledge about the subject
- Concept Workshops